|Home||Features||Download JPhotoBrush Pro|
|Screenshots||Extra Downloads||The Author|
|Download JPhotoBrush Pro|
(To install Java Web Start click here )
Note: You can only run the demo version in JavaWebStart. To download the full version, see below:
Downloads:IMPORTANT: When prompted, please enter the following when you start JPhotoBrush Pro the first time in your system : Username: Freeware (It is case sensitive)
Windows version (with JRE 1.5) 15.8Mb [recommended for most Windows user] Get the username/key from above
Windows version (without JRE)* 1.4 Mb Get the username/key from above
* Note: You must have JRE (Java Run time Environment) 1.4 or higher installed to run it.
For any downloading problems, mail the Author at tanveerrameez at yahoo dot com
How to run the All-Platform version (This version runs in Windows 95/98/ME/XP/2000/NT , Linux, Macintosh, Solaris, IRIX, OS/2 ) :
Simply unzip the file and put the files in a directory. If you need any program for unzipping tryWinzip
To run JPhotoBrush Pro, you basically execute the JPhotoBrush.jar file that you will get among other files when you unzip the program. :
1. In Windows, Linux, OS/2, Solaris and Mac, to run in command prompt type: java -jar JPhotoBrush.jar
2. In Windows you can double click the jar file 'JPhotoBrush.jar' to open the application. This should work if your '.jar' files are not associated with any other application, for eg. Winzip. If not try the next step.
3. Also in Windows you can type : javaw -jar JPhotoBrush.jar . Using 'javaw' is recommended as compared to 'java' since there is no associated console window.
4. In Platforms that does not support -jar option , use java -cp JPhotoBrush.jar com.jarsafe.MainBack to Top